Tuesday, April 8, 2008

So in rememberance of my Roma trip......


...I am featuring one of my ACEO art cards. It's a miniature mixed media of the Blessed Virgin Mary. It's entitled "Mary Queen of Heaven". She is available on my Etsy shop for $8.99 (free shipping)
jywheeler.etsy.com


Today was my first day back to work after 2 weeks.....one week in Roma and one in Ocean City at a Decorative Painting Conference. I really didn't want to go to work. I took some fun workshops from some talented artists while at the conference. I did an oil seascape, acrylic portrait on scrapbook paper, acrylic still life on a wood box, and a lighthouse in acrylic on a very large piece of brown paper cut into the shape of a maple leaf and then mounted and framed.....WAY COOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL...I will put up pictures of them this week sometime.


Stop by my shop. I also added a couple new pieces of porcelain.

No comments:

A Day in the Past

Facebook reminded me that  8 years ago I was at the coliseum in Rome. The most amazing observation I made was that it was so quiet. People s...