Monday, April 21, 2008

Cottage Anyone?

Well it's a rainy, rainy day. So dreary. As one of my painting friends reminded me April showers bring May flowers! Hope so....with all this rain, we will get lots of them.

My daughter Jackie and I may open an etsy store...we are an eclectic bunch so hopefully soon we will start a venture - likely jewelry, photography, mosaics...I'm leaving the painting to my etsy shop.

So here's today's feature.

Do you like cottage style? I do. Just love the pink roses and romantic feeling of it. Today's feature is a vanity set. It comes with 2 footed perfume bottles and a lovely tray. The tray has luster (mother of pearl) around the edge. This would be a wonderful Mother's day gift! Available in my Etsy shop for $39.99

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=8577669

1 comment:

Blondie ~ Vintage Primitives said...

Hi Joann
I do so love your china painting. I have a few pieces that were hand painted back in the 80's for me as gifts from a lady that I treasure. I know how much of an art this is.
Love your style!
Blondie

A Day in the Past

Facebook reminded me that  8 years ago I was at the coliseum in Rome. The most amazing observation I made was that it was so quiet. People s...