Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sad day at SJF


After 9 am Mass this morning Father Brian told us he was being moved to be a campus minister at a local Catholic College. Bummer. He's such a great priest. So humble, holy and full of God's joy. I'm going to miss him. I work with the High School Youth Group at Church and I know those kids are going to be devistated. He's really the only priest that's taken an interest in them...all of them.

So I'm feeling kind of blue today. I need to remind myself that it's not the end of the world...so I wondered what I'd feature today....so here it is... LAUGH...because I need it. It is available on my etsy shop for $5.99

1 comment:

kris said...

Sorry to hear that, Joann! At least you know that God will use him at the college.

I think you need something to take your mind off your blues, so I am tagging you to write how/why you chose your blog name, and then to tag 3 more people. Up for the challenge??

Hugs!!

A Day in the Past

Facebook reminded me that  8 years ago I was at the coliseum in Rome. The most amazing observation I made was that it was so quiet. People s...