Sunday, May 25, 2014

Sacrifices

 ACEO available on Etsy
 ACEO Title: "Waiting for Daddy" 
Today as I knelt in church I couldn't help but think of all the Men and Women who have given their lives for
this country. May all them and all the faithful departed through the mercy of God rest in Peace.

My thoughts were automatically taken to those who currently serve or who have served this country and the sacrifices they make.  Not to mention their families, husbands, wives, children, mothers and fathers.  So my prayers of thanksgiving and protection are for those people as well.

Have a wonderful Memorial Day and remember it's not just about the cookout.

-------------------------
The watercolor ACEO pictured to the left is available on Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/listing/66688731/watercolor-aceo-original-wating-for?ref=shop_home_active_15

No comments:

A Day in the Past

Facebook reminded me that  8 years ago I was at the coliseum in Rome. The most amazing observation I made was that it was so quiet. People s...