Monday, May 5, 2014

Inspiration

Ever have an art block? I have it all the time but once in a while I see something that just says to me, paint me, please. Now generally I'm Landscaped Challenged and I really struggle with it. I force myself to do them because how can you grow if you don't push yourself right?


Well my cousin T.J. and his wife Gayle have a vineyard, Winter Ranch, in Manhattan, Kansas and Gayle posted a photo of one of her morning spring walks. For some reason it spoke to me and I had to ink it. Here's her photo and my interpretation of it. It's in the process of being sealed with UV protectant so I matt and send it off to Gayle & T.J.

Joann Y Wheeler
http://inkcentricart.etsy.com

No comments:

A Day in the Past

Facebook reminded me that  8 years ago I was at the coliseum in Rome. The most amazing observation I made was that it was so quiet. People s...