Thursday, July 26, 2012

PU What is that SMELL?

Ewuuuuu.....What is that smell? I went outside today to put away the trash cans and it smelled like something died out there. First I thought it was the trash cans but no that wasn't it.

I have looked all over the front yard but I can't find the source of that smell. I'm hoping whatever died gets eaten by some scavenger but in the meantime that terrible smell is staying with me. PU!

On a less stinky note, I had a great day today. A friend and fellow Iconographer, Rebecca LaChance drove down from Frederick. We had a nice morning sharing some painting techniques.  Then we went to Moulin de Paris...which defines itself as a Euro Asian bistro....Love that place.

No comments:

A Day in the Past

Facebook reminded me that  8 years ago I was at the coliseum in Rome. The most amazing observation I made was that it was so quiet. People s...