Friday, October 15, 2010

My Friday Feature

So  you all know I'm a painter and I love to look at other people's work.  That's why I so enjoy my Friday Features. Today I am featuring a new member of my Old Farmhouse Gathering Team. Her name is Lorretta from Port St Lucie and her shop is PumpkinPatch on Etsy. Here's the link  http://www.etsy.com/shop/pumpkinpatch5

But don't be fooled by the shop name. She's got much more than pumpkins in that patch. You can find some tigers and dragonflies in the way of fine art as well hiding along side them.

Loretta is very talented. She is a color pencil & batik artist with incredible skill. The photo shown is my favorite from her shop. Please drop by and take a look. I promise you won't be disappointed.

9 comments:

Jody said...

Her work is incredible..I have been a fan for a long time! Great to have her on the OFG Team!

Lee Pierce said...

Beautiful work! Thanks for sharing, Joann:)

Unknown said...

WOW! She does have some beautiful things in her shop. Thanks for sharing!

yorkie's primitives said...

Great feature Joann. I love her work. Thanks for sharing, Valerie

OldeAnniePrimitives said...

Thanks for sharing her wonderful shop! She does amazing work! ~~Annie

PioneerLoft said...

Great shop there!

Firecracker Kid said...

Yes, welcome Loretta as our new farmhouse member too. A stunning painter. I like the dragonfly too.

Valley Primitives Gift Shoppe said...

Just beautiful work!!
Kim

KEEPSAKE KORNER said...

Great article on Loretta. Her batik is wonderful !
Hugs
Susan

A Day in the Past

Facebook reminded me that  8 years ago I was at the coliseum in Rome. The most amazing observation I made was that it was so quiet. People s...