Sunday, September 26, 2010

News Truth Stranger Than Fiction

So this morning I'm watching the news and checking email and I hear something that gets my attention. The UN is appointing someone to be a contact for aliens. Now I don't mean the illegal kind that come over the border. No I mean the ET PHONE HOME type.


I found an article online. It said "
Ms Othman, currently the head of the UN's Office for Outer Space Affairs (Unoosa), recently told fellow scientists that mankind needed to be ready to deal with alien contact." Click the blog title for the article.

Now the UN can't deal with affairs on Earth and they want to have an Office for Outer Space Affairs. Maybe they think it will be easier!  I have an idea. They should appoint Stephen Colbert. Maybe he can restore Sanity to the Universe.

2 comments:

Marlene said...

Oh My, and some people wonder why the world is in trouble. Guess they haven't learned we need to take care of home first.

readingsully2 said...

LOL, well,I will be happy is the U
SA would take care of USA first. For example, the poverty in the hills of Kentucky...etc.

So many churches do missions for overseas...would love to see more for people in need here in the States.

A Day in the Past

Facebook reminded me that  8 years ago I was at the coliseum in Rome. The most amazing observation I made was that it was so quiet. People s...