Thursday, May 29, 2008

whoo hooo

sold Diver Dan the ACEO below on Etsy. Also sold a handpainted porcelain pin on Ebay. I'm rolling this week.

The saga of the husband.....so I've been wrapped up taking care of the DH with a kidney stone. I spent all of Saturday at the hospital with him. This is Thursday and it still has not passed. He went to the docs yesterday for more meds. Now he has to switch one of his meds and go for blood tests.

He's so crabby. I had Jess from Our The Farmhouse Gathering Team on Etsy make me a "Stoney" mean doll. :) It might not make him feel better but I sure will.

1 comment:

Jody said...

Hi Joann! Really enjoyed your blog!
Your art is gorgeous!

A Day in the Past

Facebook reminded me that  8 years ago I was at the coliseum in Rome. The most amazing observation I made was that it was so quiet. People s...