Thursday, May 1, 2008

Dresser boxes--you can't have too many.

Dresser boxes, you can't have too many of them. I love them. Mine end up with everything in them. A nice place to put rings, earrings, pony tail holders, change, you name it. This one I just finished this week and put up in my Etsy shop.

Well I'm on my way to my Caribbean cruise. You can read about it on my travel blog:
heylucy1.blogspot.com

We are going to 4 islands and it's a very long cruise - 10 days. I know mid week I will get homesick. I always do. I even did in Italy. When I go on vacation and I come back home, the drive is always so welcoming and I always feel so happy to be in my house....I must be deep down a homebody! So off to the beautiful ocean I go!

Theres' supposed to be wireless so of course, those who know me, know that I will have that laptop with me! :)

No comments:

A Day in the Past

Facebook reminded me that  8 years ago I was at the coliseum in Rome. The most amazing observation I made was that it was so quiet. People s...