Saturday, September 24, 2016

What a View

So today I went with the DH (today's meaning-Darling Husband) to one of his coworker's open house. Steve had knocked down his house and rebuilt it.

His house is on the water in Baltimore County. It has a killer view.

As I sat talking and mostly listening to his coworkers and their wives, I couldn't help day dreaming from time to time as I enjoyed the view.
Available on Etsy
On the way home we were going over the Key Bridge and the sunset was just amazing. I was thinking as I snapped the photo it might be an inspiration for an alcohol ink painting at some point like the print to the right.

No comments:

A Day in the Past

Facebook reminded me that  8 years ago I was at the coliseum in Rome. The most amazing observation I made was that it was so quiet. People s...