Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Tomorrow is Fall Ya'll


https://www.etsy.com/listing/110681019/porcelain-hanging-tile?ref=shop_home_feat_3
Luster China Paints
https://www.etsy.com/listing/215016491/china-painted-brown-monochrome-tree?ref=shop_home_feat_2
Raised Enamel China Paint
It's hard to believe that summer is over! Soon the tree leaves will be changing colors and the next thing you know there will be no leaves on the trees.

I am not happy about putting away my flip flops until next year but I have mixed emotions. I love the crisp fresh air of fall and the beautiful colors in the trees. 

Then again winter, everything looks so cold and stark. But all of that gives me something to look forward to...summer returning and the return of my beloved flip flops!
---------------------------
Note: both of the items above are available in my Etsy shop. Click the photo to go to the listing.







No comments:

A Day in the Past

Facebook reminded me that  8 years ago I was at the coliseum in Rome. The most amazing observation I made was that it was so quiet. People s...