Friday, April 23, 2010

Pink Cottage at the Farmhouse

One of the Etsy teams I belong to is the Old Farmhouse Gathering.  There's a lot of talent on this team, from those who sew to those who paint and everything in between.  We even those techie types, the graphic banner designers. In the farmhouse you can find accessories for your primitive or shabby/cottage decor.

I love the doll designers and one of my favorites is Pocomedio.  She designed one for me for my husband when he was suffering from his kidney stones. It's called Stoney. It's a hoot.  All of her dolls have personality. The picture on this blog is one of hers. It's called  Stop Talking! It reminds me of some teachers I had in school! :)

Well anyway I have put together a new Treasury on Treasury East on Etsy to feature some of the artisans from my team. I hope you will visit it and comment to let me know how you like it!  Thanks.

http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4bd17db9521d8eefd526a238

3 comments:

Firecracker Kid said...

Ah, Joann I love her dolls too. I had her make me two grandma grandpa dolls as a Christmas gift to my in-laws. They loved them!

Barb King of Prairie Harvest Arts said...

These dolls have such personality!!!! So cute!!!!

Joan Minervini said...

Thank you, Joanne, for featuring my Shabby Chic Mother's Day Art Doll! That was so nice of you!
Your Friend, Joan

A Day in the Past

Facebook reminded me that  8 years ago I was at the coliseum in Rome. The most amazing observation I made was that it was so quiet. People s...