Friday, October 31, 2008

Sales are picking up!....


....on Etsy.....thank you God......hope it continues. Which makes me think if sales of arts & crafts are up, then the economy can't be that bad!

Today's feature is an ACEO card to celebrate Halloween.....This card is available in my Etsy shop. Click here. It's a watercolor, original entitled "Fright Night"

I hope you don't have a fright night but a fun night. I always enjoy the little ghouls and gobblins that come up to my porch for a treat and never a trick!

That reminds me of when I was a kid......I'm sure glad kids are not like we were. I remember all the tricks we'd play on "Moving Night" moving things from one yard to another. Or the year we got stopped by the police with a pocket full of eggs....we didn't toss them at houses just each other....ah the good old days.

Anyway I hope you have a safe, blessed, fun night..........

No comments:

A Day in the Past

Facebook reminded me that  8 years ago I was at the coliseum in Rome. The most amazing observation I made was that it was so quiet. People s...