Image Source: https://www.facebook.com/maxine/photos/a.167331877944.118063.153850792944/10154330950512945/?type=3&theaterEnjoying my retirement one painting at a time. Interspersing my thoughts with my Handpainted porcelain (painting), decorative painting, glass painting, watercolors, ACEOs, Alcohol Ink Art, colored pencil and acrylics.
Thursday, January 18, 2018
The Benefits of Smiles
Image Source: https://www.facebook.com/maxine/photos/a.167331877944.118063.153850792944/10154330950512945/?type=3&theater
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Day in the Past
Facebook reminded me that 8 years ago I was at the coliseum in Rome. The most amazing observation I made was that it was so quiet. People s...
-
It's been a while since I've done a give away and I think it would be a good time to do it. So for this new give away, I offer a chi...
-
In celebration of St. Valentine's Day, I am offering this piece of porcelain as a blog give away. It's painted with blue forget me k...
-
Another fabulous Paint Party Friday. Today's PPF post is an ACEO. It is watercolor. It's making me a little crazy because I see so...
No comments:
Post a Comment