Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Happy Veteran's Day

Available on Etsy
Today I reflect on those who served our country. From the Revolutionary War to present day wars in the Middle East.

I'm thinking of the sacrifices they made, risking their lives, being away from family and friends, living in uncomfortable conditions, missing the comforts of home and life in general.

It makes me thankful for those who have made those sacrifices so that we may have the lifestyle we have and freedoms we enjoy.

So, if you are reading this and you have served this country or are presently enlisted, or if you are a wife, child or parent of one who has or is serving, thank you for your service to this country and God Bless You.

No comments:

A Day in the Past

Facebook reminded me that  8 years ago I was at the coliseum in Rome. The most amazing observation I made was that it was so quiet. People s...