Thursday, September 25, 2014

Fall...not just leaves...

https://www.etsy.com/listing/110681019/porcelain-hanging-tile?ref=shop_home_active_18
Available on Etsy - Click Here
What a start to fall. It's not just leaves but rain falling. I could do without the rain. In my head I know
that we need the rain  but I'm not just feeling it.

All rain does for me is make my joints hurt and my hair frizzy.



It makes Luigi (my dog) cranky too.  All he wants to do is lay around and sleep. Not even shaking his favorite toy at him makes him want to play.

So I'm hoping tomorrow brings a warmer sunnier day so that me and Luigi can go out and play.

No comments:

A Day in the Past

Facebook reminded me that  8 years ago I was at the coliseum in Rome. The most amazing observation I made was that it was so quiet. People s...