Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Life is Short....

Available on Etsy
....Eat Dessert First! So tonight my Grandson Mason is spending the night. I told him we could eat out any place he wanted to go. He decided on Olive Garden. "It has salads Granny Jo and I know you like salads."  So we went to Olive Garden. But before we got there we stopped by Wendy's for a yummy frosty.  After stuffing our faces with salad and bread sticks, he had a make your own pizza which looked more like a meat lover's pizza to me. Even the waitress said it looked awesome.

I got a shrimp pasta dish. It was good but it was a bit spicy. It didn't take long until we were both stuffed. The waitress was like, "you hardly ate anything." And then I told her well you know life is short, we ate dessert first.

No comments:

A Day in the Past

Facebook reminded me that  8 years ago I was at the coliseum in Rome. The most amazing observation I made was that it was so quiet. People s...