Thursday, November 24, 2011
1) my parents, in their 80's I'm so fortunate to still have them.
2) the love of my family, especially my husband, children and grandson
3) my friends who make my life so full of laughter and fun
4) retirement...it was worth working all those years...going straight to work after high school.
5) my God given talents. They bring me such joy.
6) my health
7) that my grandparents chose to take the chance on coming to America to find the American dream
8) that I finally got the last of the wallpaper down in this house this year! wooo hooo
9) my kitties...I have 2 of the best girls in the world
10) that I have a roof over my head, food in my belly and clothes on my body....I pray for all those who do not have that...........
So what are YOU thankful for today?
the ACEO above is no longer available.
....that is the question? So many of my crafter and artist friends blog. They tell me, it's the thing to do, the place to be.....be seen...
Well, well, I was awarded the "Stylish Blogger Award" from Marlene at Marlene's Musings . Marlene is along time online friend...
Last night I had a very unusual dream. For one thing I don't usually remember my dreams and when I do, they usually don't involve so...