Saturday, June 11, 2011

Fun Times!

What a great day today was. My son, my grandson and I went to the National Aquarium in Baltimore. I hadn't been in quite a while so it was nice to go there again. We went very early and still it was very crowded. I would have liked to stay and read the exhibits but when you have a 4 year old you end up jumping from one thing to another...well let's say I maybe got to read one or two. Mason was so excited. It was fun to see the aquarium through his eyes. In the photo to the left. They spotted a conure in the rainforest exhibit.

After the aquarium, we ate at an Irish Restaurant.  Mason loved his new mask. He wore it around the Inner Harbor and then wanted to wear it at lunch til he realized he couldn't eat with it on. My son, Joe had Sheppard's Pie. I had Bangers and Mash and what did Mason want? Spaghetti! LOL   It was a fun day with the boys.

No comments:

A Day in the Past

Facebook reminded me that  8 years ago I was at the coliseum in Rome. The most amazing observation I made was that it was so quiet. People s...