Thursday, December 9, 2010

Took-ees

I'm thinking how much I am looking forward to going to St. Leo's in Little Italy this weekend to learn how to make Italian Cookies from a chef. I'm doing this with my daughter Jackie. Then we are going to find a day (ha ha ha...you are laughing if you know us and our schedules) to make more for Christmas. 

I'm hoping it's going to be nice Saturday so we can also have lunch while we are down there.

Oh and you are probably wondering why my post is called Took-ees -- that's because Mason, my grandson calls cookies took-ees. And he is quite possibly the cutest kid in the whole wide world...or as he would say 'out to outer space.'
-------------
The Santa bell ornament is available in my Etsy shop. http://www.etsy.com/listing/54409514/hand-painted-porcelain-santa-bell

1 comment:

Valley Primitives Gift Shoppe said...

I hope you have a wonderful time Joann. Your grandson just sounds the sweetest :0)
Kim

A Day in the Past

Facebook reminded me that  8 years ago I was at the coliseum in Rome. The most amazing observation I made was that it was so quiet. People s...