Thursday, June 25, 2009

Reflection on Life

It's been a strange week.  Three people I know lost family this week. Three celebrities lost their life this week. So I was thinking about life.  It's so fragile and we don't know how long we will be here or how long the people we love will be here.  This reminds me that every minute of every day is precious with our friends and family.  Remember to cherish those seemingly unimportant moments of life because each of those moments is precious.


You can't go back in time and spend more quality time with your loved ones. After someone leaves this earth it's impossible to say I'm sorry or I love you.  So do those things today. Say I'm sorry. Leave the grudges behind. Say I love you. Hug a little tighter. Make that kiss last a little longer.  Time is short.


 

2 comments:

readingsully2 said...

So true, Joann

Marlene said...

I think about this all the time and know that it is true.

A Day in the Past

Facebook reminded me that  8 years ago I was at the coliseum in Rome. The most amazing observation I made was that it was so quiet. People s...