Saturday, December 20, 2008

ACEO Blog


If you are a reader of my blog, you know I love to paint ACEO's (some call them ATC's artist trading cards) and I love to buy & trade them too.

So if you are not familiar with this wonderful miniature art (always 2.5 x 3.5 inches) you are in for a treat....check out this blog for ACEO Enthusiasts. I belong to the group on Ebay, but alas I am not a dilgent thread poster but I do try to keep up with them.....

The lovely image here is one from the blog.....so go visit this blog: http://atcandaceo-enthusiasts.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Sandra Caldwell said...

Very nice painting...Jo Ann check out you work on my blog...
Love to swap links...Thanks Sandra

A Day in the Past

Facebook reminded me that  8 years ago I was at the coliseum in Rome. The most amazing observation I made was that it was so quiet. People s...