Saturday, July 19, 2008

AWARD

I am very honored to receive 2 blog awards this past week!
From Julie of Oak Leaf Hollow and from Kris of Painted Kreations.

The rules for receiving an award are: 1) Put the logo on your blog. 2) Add a link to the person who gave you the award. 3) Nominate at least 5+ other blogs. 4) Add links to those blogs on yours. 5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs

But I have to ask them to remove my nomination because I really don't know how to link the images etc. Like on Julie's page.

So I kindly decline the awards..........but thank you ladies. I already have Kris on my list of favorites and I will add Julie too! :)

No comments:

A Day in the Past

Facebook reminded me that  8 years ago I was at the coliseum in Rome. The most amazing observation I made was that it was so quiet. People s...